Re: RFS: tesseract (updated package)

On 31/08/07, Kevin Coyner <kevin@rustybear.com> wrote:
> Then why not close the bug in the changelog?

I thought I had. I managed to pick the number from the wrong bug
tracker in the changelog but the correct one elsewhere. Stupid. Fixed.

> Did you run lintian against the .changes file? I downloaded your
> sources from mentors, built the package and ran lintian on it and
> got:
>
> W: tesseract source: debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error line 32

The lintian I had (and on mentors) said it was clean. I thought I had
a current build system. I have just installed lintian from unstable
and now I get the same error, which I have also fixed. I have bumped
the release version and uploaded it again to mentors:

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tesseract/tesseract_2.01-2.dsc

Thanks for the comments.

Jeff