Re: RFS: sanduhr (restoring removed package)

scripsit Holger Levsen:
> I was thinking of adopting the package too (and am now very happy you
> did),

Thanks.  It's such a cool little utility I was sad to see it go...

> I would like to share my todo-notes with you:
> 1. sanduhr doesnt support corba anymore - please update the help text
> (upstream issue really) and debian/control
> 2. please document "-t steel"

I'll work on these.  Since I'm new to this, I figure I should do the
process properly.  Would you be so kind as to file bugs on those two
once the package hits unstable (with me as maintainer)?  That way I can
get experience with the process of getting bug reports, fixing, closing,
etc.  (I know it's not exactly complicated or confusing... but practice
is still a good thing.)

> 	Holger (sanduhr-user not running popcon on that machine)

Thanasis Kinias
Doctoral Candidate, Department of History, and
  Instructor, Professional Enhancement Programs
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, U.S.A.
Je ne viens d'aucun pays, d'aucune cité, d'aucune tribu.  Je suis fils de la
route, ma patrie est caravane, et ma vie la plus inattendue des traversées.
  -- Amin Maalouf, _Léon l'Africain_