RFS: sanduhr (restoring removed package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.93-2 of my package
"sanduhr" (currently removed from unstable).

It builds these binary packages:
sanduhr    - An alarm clock designed as an hourglass

The upload would fix these bugs: 439824

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sanduhr/sanduhr_1.93-2.dsc

Regards,
--
Thanasis Kinias
Doctoral Candidate, Department of History, and