Re: RFS: multiget

On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 06:20:19PM +0200, Julian Andres Klode wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 19.08.2007, 22:55 +0800 schrieb LI Daobing:

> > > I am no DD, which means I can not upload it, but I took
> > > a look at the package.
> > >
> > > few things can be improved:
> > >  - Remove changelog.txt from debian/docs, you install it with
> > >    dh_installchangelogs
> > >  - Delete the lines you commented out, this makes it easier
> > >    to read.
> > >  - Use Priority: optional
> > >
> > Hello,
> >
> > an updated version in mentors.debian.net (fix all above issues), need
> > I repost the RFS?
> >
> Simply answer to this message with "Re: RFS: multiget (still need
> sponsor)" or similar.
> I attached a diff with a few improvements and a man page.
> (debdiff.diff.gz)
--- multiget-1.1.4/debian/copyright
+++ multiget-1.1.4/debian/copyright

-Upstream Author:
-
-    liubin <multiget@gmail.com>
-
-Copyright:
-
-    Copyright (C) 2006 liubin
-
 License:
+    Copyright (C) 2006 liubin <multiget@gmail.com>

I don't like this change.  luibin isn't a license, and it loses the
information about the original upstream author (which can differ from
the copyright holder).

Justin