Re: RFS: multiget

Am Mittwoch, den 15.08.2007, 23:50 +0800 schrieb LI Daobing:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "multiget".
>
> * Package name    : multiget
>   Version         : 1.1.4-1
>   Upstream Author : liubin <multiget@gmail.com>
> * URL             : http://multiget.sourceforge.net/
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : net
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> multiget   - graphical download manager

> The upload would fix these bugs: 388427

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/multiget/multiget_1.1.4-1.dsc

> Kind regards
>  LI Daobing

I am no DD, which means I can not upload it, but I took
a look at the package.

few things can be improved:
 - Remove changelog.txt from debian/docs, you install it with
   dh_installchangelogs
 - Delete the lines you commented out, this makes it easier
   to read.
 - Use Priority: optional

--
Julian Andres Klode

IRC Nickname:   juliank (Debian/OFTC + Freenode, GimpNet)
Fellow of FSFE: https://www.fsfe.org/en/fellows/jak (No. 1049)
Debian Wiki:    http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode
Ubuntu Wiki:    http://wiki.ubuntu.com/JulianAndresKlode
In Launchpad:   https://launchpad.net/~juliank
My packages:  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=jak@jak-linux.org
Languages:      German, English, [bit French]