Re: RFS: gviterm

Am Mittwoch, 15. August 2007 17:05:34 schrieb LI Daobing:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gviterm".
>
> * Package name    : gviterm
>   Version         : 0.1+r10-1
>   Upstream Author : yetist <yetist@gmail.com>
> * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/gviterm/
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : editors
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> gviterm    - gvim + terminal

> The upload would fix these bugs: 438128

> main contrib non-free - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gviterm/gviterm_0.1+r10-1.d
>sc

I tried to compile and exec this package on my PC and got this:

'status_again'
'status_again'
'status_again'
'status_again'
'status_again'
'status_again'
'status_again'
'status_again'
'status_again'
'status_again'
'status_again'
'status_again'
'status_again'
'status_eof'

It seriously hangs and doesn't start up. So please help upstream to fix
this hugh error before getting it into debian :)

Greetings
Winnie

--
 .''`.   Patrick Winnertz <patrick.winnertz@skolelinux.org>