RFC: irrlicht

Hello everybody,

I've finally prepared the irrlicht package.
As I wrote many hacks to get dpkg-buildpackage successfully build all
the different packages I want it to be reviewed and commented.

Package name    : irrlicht
Version         : 1.3.1-1
Upstream Author : Nikolaus Gebhardt <irrlicht@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net
* License         : zlib/libpng
 Programming Lang: C++

It builds these binary packages:
libirrlicht1.3 - High performance realtime 3D engine
libirrlicht1.3-dev - High performance realtime 3D engine development library
libirrlicht1.3-doc - High performance realtime 3D engine (API documentation)
libirrlicht1.3-examples - High performance realtime 3D engine (examples)

The package appears to be linda and lintian clean (linda -i *.changes;
lintian -i -I *.changes).

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/irrlicht/irrlicht_1.3.1-1.dsc

Notes:
* this is my first lib package
* .orig.tar.gz is not exactly upstream's .zip; some win32 stuff was
removed (forgot to add dsfg to the version number)
* upstream's Makefile is bogus and compiles everything even when
calling make clean; that's the reason of one of the hacks
* the examples package contain some media/ files which I don't think
are all LGPL (specially dx and opengl logos) so I want to know what to
do in those cases because they are used by some of the examples.
* should archmage be used or should I better use doxygen to generate
the html documentation and drop the .chm?
* haven't had time to really test the generated libs

--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.

Say NO to Microsoft Office broken standard.
See http://www.noooxml.org/petition