Re: RFS: ntfs-3g (updated package)

Hmm, I have something crap to ask...

As you may have noticed, wxwidget 2.8 is not available in Debian.
However Mathias Klose maintain it in Ubuntu...

Would you sponsor my wx2.8 ubuntu sync uploads ?

I'm really fed up with this situation, but wx is far too complex for me
and I don't have any interrest in it.

All I want is to have wx2.8 in Debian, so I could update filezilla...

What's your aim about this ? Having an ubuntu-maintained package is
better than not having it, at least for me...