Re: RFS: Many php-* packages to be updated: php-auth-http php-compat php-config php-crypt-cbc php-event-dispatcher php-html-common php-html-select php-image-barcode php-net-ping php-net-portscan php-xml-rss (updated package)

On Monday 6 August 2007 09:08, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I would be glad if someone could uploaded these packages for me. Once
> again, don't get scarred by the amount of package, they are very small,
> and are built the same way.

As I maintain a couple of PEAR modules aswell, I'll take a look at these.

Thijs