Re: RFS: flickcurl

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 09:53:19PM +0530, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> Dear Debian Mentors,

Hi,

>  Package name    : flickcurl
>   Version         : 0.11
>   Upstream Author : Dave Beckett
> * URL             : http://librdf.org/flickcurl/
> * License         : LGPL 2.1 / GPL 2 /Apache 2.0 (I have chosen GPL)
>   Programming Lang: C
>   Description     : C library for the Flickr API

Ok, here my comments about it:

debian/control:
Well done, really... :)

debian/copyright:
You have some useless whitespaces mostly at the end of the lines. Then
ehm: License: LGPL 2.1 / GPL 2 / Apache 2.0
What should that mean? If you have several licenses in your package you
have to list which files and which author did what, for example have a
look at
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/m/mcabber/mcabber_0.9.3-1/mcabber.copyright
how to do that. You really have to go through all the source files and
add every single copyright to this file, that's important.

debian/flickcurl.1:
Nice manpage, but please remove the comment lines at the beginning since
they are from the template and not used.

debian/flickcurl-config.1:
Well done again...

debian/flickcurl.manpages:
- ./debian/flickcurl.1
+ debian/flickcurl.1

debian/flickrdf.docs:
Useless empty line at the end of the file.

debian/rules:
Also some useless whitespaces at the end of the line, if you use vim
please add the following to your vimrc and then you will see what i
mean:
syntax on
highlight WhitespaceEOL ctermbg=red guibg=red
match WhitespaceEOL /\s\+$/

debian/watch:
Well done :)

So, hmm yes, I'm generally interested to sponsor your package, please
register it on sponsors.debian.net, I use that to track my sponsoring
and get in contact with me if you have fixed the things from above.

Thank you and regards,

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <mario@debian.org>
 : :'  :    Debian GNU/Linux developer