Re: RFS: flickcurl

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 09:53:19PM +0530, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> Dear Debian Mentors,

>  Package name    : flickcurl
>   Version         : 0.11
>   Upstream Author : Dave Beckett
> * URL             : http://librdf.org/flickcurl/
> * License         : LGPL 2.1 / GPL 2 /Apache 2.0 (I have chosen GPL)
>   Programming Lang: C
>   Description     : C library for the Flickr API

Ok, here my comments about it:

Well done, really... :)

You have some useless whitespaces mostly at the end of the lines. Then
ehm: License: LGPL 2.1 / GPL 2 / Apache 2.0
What should that mean? If you have several licenses in your package you
have to list which files and which author did what, for example have a
look at
how to do that. You really have to go through all the source files and
add every single copyright to this file, that's important.

Nice manpage, but please remove the comment lines at the beginning since
they are from the template and not used.

Well done again...

- ./debian/flickcurl.1
+ debian/flickcurl.1

Useless empty line at the end of the file.

Also some useless whitespaces at the end of the line, if you use vim
please add the following to your vimrc and then you will see what i
syntax on
highlight WhitespaceEOL ctermbg=red guibg=red
match WhitespaceEOL /\s\+$/

Well done :)

So, hmm yes, I'm generally interested to sponsor your package, please
register it on sponsors.debian.net, I use that to track my sponsoring
and get in contact with me if you have fixed the things from above.

Thank you and regards,

  .''`.     Mario Iseli <mario@debian.org>
 : :'  :    Debian GNU/Linux developer
 `. `'`