Re: RFS: mailscanner (updated package)

On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 08:51:24PM +0200, Simon Walter wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.61.7-1
> of my package "mailscanner".

I just looked at your package and wanted to verify that the orig.tar.gz
that you uploaded is the same as on the upstream website. However I
couldn't find it there because upstream seems to distribute version
4.62.9-2. Do you have the upstream URL where I can get previous
releases? Or would you like to update your package?

Cheers
 Christoph
--
Peer review means that you can feel better because someone else
missed the problem, too.