Re: RFS: atheme

On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 04:23:16PM +0100, Bradley Smith wrote:
> Dear mentors,

> Also, since this is my first package, any comments/advice would be greatly appreciated.

I will do that. It will be my first sponsor upload. :)

Things I don't really like:

Please refer to a manpage of something like that where the other options
are explained.

Please use a patch system for the changes above the debian directory, I
recommend you "dpatch" for example. Also please remove the empty line at
the end of the file.

Please add the URL to upstreams website to the description and remove
the useless whitespaces.

Tons of useless whitespaces again :)

Please remove the unneeded dh_ lines and other comments from the dh-make

Please also remove the comments here.

The rest does really look very good, I hope we will have a good
cooperation. Now please fix the things I told you above and write an
E-Mail again, if you have questions you can also ask me on OFTC, my
nickname is "tiCo".

  .''`.     Mario Iseli <mario@debian.org>
 : :'  :    Debian GNU/Linux developer
 `. `'`