[solved] Merging tag and trunk in a SVN repository.

Le Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 04:04:27PM +0200, Daniel Leidert a écrit :

> It can only apply changes between revisions to a file. Simply merging
> the entries and check for entries, that can be find in both files, is
> not a feature of svn merge (at least I don't know it). There you
> probably need some other kind of tool.
>
> See http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.0/ch04s04.html and
> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.0/ch04s03.html#svn-ch-4-sect-3.2.

Many thanks for your patience ! After reading the links, I finally
understood the difference between svn merge and svn diff, and figured
out that I could obtain what I want by using an earlier revision number.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org