Re: fig2sxd - uploaded

Hi

> Actually I was not sure if it is possible/safe to upload a package twice with
> the same version number.

I cannot upload such version twice to Debian, but you can do it with
mentors.debian.net (hint: dput's "-f" option)

> >Anyway, if it's OK with you, I will change the version to 0.17-1 and
> >upload the package to unstable (you don't have to upload another version to
> >mentors.d.n)
>
> That would be nice. Thanks.

uploaded.

Some hints for next version:
* remove "-" from debian/rules, line 25 (you should not ignore 'make clean' result)
* fig2sxd.1, line 26, 36 and 52 - please escape hyphen (like "\-")
* please keep "fig2sxd-version.tar.gz" schema while releasing new upstream
  versions (you can rename it to "fig2sxd_version.orig.tar.gz" while
  preparing debian package)
* please add debian/watch file - I know that you know when you're
  releasing new upstream and you don't need watch column on your QA
  page, but it can help your sponsors to download upstream sources

thanks
--
:wq!