fig2sxd

Dear sponsors,

four weeks ago I uploaded a new version of my package fig2sxd to mentors.debian.net, but unfortunately it is still waiting for a sponsor.

The new version includes modifications which should makes the code compatible with g++ 4.3 (bug 417183), and it adds a new feature requested by a user, namely writing the .sxd file to stdout.

Two problems with the previous upload attempts are gone:
* removed the typo in the bug number present in version 0.17-1
* public gpg key should now be available.

- Source repository:
 deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget
 http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fig2sxd/fig2sxd_0.17-2.dsc

I would appreciate if somebody could sponsor the package, or point me at remaining problems.

Best wishes,

Alexander Bürger