RFS: python-plastex

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-plastex".

* Package name    : python-plastex
  Version         : 0.8.2-1
  Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
* URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
* License         : [fill in]
  Section         : tex

It builds these binary packages:
python-plastex - a collection of Python frameworks that allow you to
process LaTeX

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-plastex/python-plastex_0.8.2-1.dsc

The license has been fixed to MIT but upstream author, and he released
0.8.2 with this license.

Kind regards
 Carl Fürstenberg