Re: Doubts about PHP

On 19/07/07, Eriberto <eriberto@eriberto.pro.br> wrote:
Hello Mentors,

I am packaging a webmail and it needs a webserver with PHP support. I
used this line:

Depends: apache2|apache,
libapache2-mod-php5|libapache2-mod-php4|libapache-mod-php5|libapache-mod-php4

Use

Depends: php5 | php4

By the way, PHP4 is being removed.

If I make # apt-get install webmail on a "clean system", it works fine
installing apache2 and libapache2-mod-php5. But, if I install apache
(1.3) before run apt-get command, the APT install libapache2-mod-php5
contrary to libapache-mod-php5. How to make to solve this problem? There
are others web servers with support to PHP? (I don't found a virtual
package for it)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Eriberto - Brazil