Re: Svn-buildpakcage ignoring some directories.

Am Mittwoch, den 18.07.2007, 20:19 +0900 schrieb Charles Plessy:

> I am using svn-buildpacakge to manage the debian directory of the emboss
> pacakge, but at build time it ignores subdirectories - that is,
> debian/manpages and debian/patches are not included in the .diff.gz.
>
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-emboss/emboss/trunk/debian/?rev=0&sc=0
>
> Does anyone has an idea of what could be broken ?

I'm not sure, that this is a svn-buildpackage issue. svn-buildpackage
exports the whole directory. What I can see is, that the clean target
runs:

[..]
rm -rf debian/manpages/*
[..]

But this empties the whole directory. I guess, that's the reason, why
it's missing in the diff. And

[..]
newly created empty file 'debian/patches/series' will not be represented
in diff
[..]

seems to refer to a similar issue.

Regards, Daniel