Re: RFS: envctrl

Hi,

Many thanks for the feedback so far. I have now uploaded a new package to
mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/envctrl/envctrl_0+svn136-1.dsc

And a new m-a generated -modules package for reference:
http://www.david-web.co.uk/download/envctrl-modules-2.6.22.1_0+svn136-1_sparc.deb

I have made the following changes since the last package:
* Fixed changelog to reference experimental instead of unstable
* Changed module installation directory to misc rather than extra[1]
* Changed versioning to be svn revision, rather than date
* Prefixed version with 0+
* Added get-orig-source target to debian/rules
* Disabled interrupt debugging in arch/sparc64/kernel/env_envctrl.c
* Fixed indentation of Homepage in debian/control

[1] The kernel specifies extra as the correct place for out-of-tree modules.
However the dh_make generated rules file defaults to misc (I cannot find
anything in the policy manual about this) so I've changed to misc. I'm not
sure about putting the modules in their specific locations as we do
upstream - doing this would complicate the modules_install process as they
don't all get installed into the same directory.

Thanks,
David.

--
David Johnson