Re: RFS: vegastrike and vegastrike-data (updated packages)

"Andres Mejia" <mcitadel@gmail.com> writes:

> With the use of dpatch, it's acceptable to the team, yet quilt is
> highly preferred. I just haven't used quilt enough to know if it
> really is that much better to use as far as packaging goes. For now,
> I've stuck with dpatch.

It takes a little bit of getting used to (although there is excellent
documentation), but yes, at least in my opinion, it really is that much
better.  It offers way more functions for manipulating patches, and if
you're used to regular version control, the quilt patch editing mechanism
just feels more natural than dpatch's.