Re: ITA: debnest -- Nested Build System of Debian Source Package

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:18:53 +0530
"Deepak Tripathi" <apenguinlinux@gmail.com> wrote:

This should not be a new bug, you should retitle the existing bug:
#374106

> Package: wnpp
> Severity: normal

ITA, like ITP, should be wishlist only.

Same for debian-builder. #390216

Please close your new bugs, retitle the old ones and post a RFS email
to debian-mentors using the proper template, specifically referring to
the two existing bugs which would then be closed if you find a sponsor.

I'm sorry, but simply CC:'ing debian-mentors with the bare information
that I could get from apt-cache does not encourage me to sponsor you.
It makes you appear lazy.

--

Neil Williams