Re: RFS: ninja

Hello

El sáb, 07-07-2007 a las 21:57 +1000, Paul Wise escribió:
> On 7/5/07, William Vera <billy@billy.com.mx> wrote:
>
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/ninja/ninja_0.1.2-1.diff.gz
>
> No time for sponsoring, some comments:
> I see the security issues mentioned in the ITP have been fixed, am I correct?

Yes the upstream fixed in the new version (0.1.2)

> debian/rules contains unused configure target, comments that aren't
> useful, dh_installmenu isn't used

Cleared

> dh_installexamples isn't used, perhaps you meant to use it instead of
> the line in debian/install?

My mistake, noe use dh_installexamples

> If the config file is not required for the app to run, might want to
> leave it in /usr/share/doc/ninja/examples/. If it is needed, might
> want to install it to /usr/share/ninja/conf.d/ and patch the app to
> read files in that dir as well as files in /etc/ninja.d/. Or better
> yet, make the list of config dirs a compile time option.

Moved to default at /usr/share/doc/ninja/examples/

> Any reason for using debhelper 4 instead of 5?

My mistake again

> Homepage syntax is '  Homepage: <url>' (two spaces and a colon)

Fixed

> why debian/dirs and debian/ninja.dirs?

Fixed

> Might want to fix the manual page patch so it is agnostic to the
> location of the examples and then send that patch upstream.

Done

> Might want to get your package description reviewed by
> http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/SmithReviewProject
>
> The ChangeLog is more of a NEWS file, may want to ask upstream to
> rename it and until they do install it as a NEWS file.

I sent a email at upstream and i hope change this points at the new
revisión.

Regards!

--

William Vera <billy@billy.com.mx>