Re: RFS: alien-arena - First person online deathmatch shooter

On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 12:11:33AM -0400, Andres Mejia wrote:
> On 6/29/07, Christoph Haas <haas@debian.org> wrote:
> >I have looked at your package. It looks good and is working. I would
> >just suggest you shorten the texts in debian/copyright and
> >debian/control to less than 80 characters per line.
>
> Thanks for the suggestions. With this I now have no lintian warnings
> or errors on both packages. :) The lines in debian/copyright and
> debian/control files in both packages have been shortened to less than
> 80 characters.

The README.Debian still contains very long lines. Perhaps that can be
fixed in a next revision.

Other than that the package looks good to me and I'm currently uploading
it. Will probably take a while through my 384 kbps uplink.

Cheers
 Christoph
--
Peer review means that you can feel better because someone else
missed the problem, too.