RFS: app-install-data (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.20070627
of my package "app-install-data" (I took it over from the previous maintainer, with permission).

It builds these binary packages:
app-install-data - Application Installer Data Files

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/app-install-data/app-install-data_0.20070627.dsc

Kind regards
 Julian Andres Klode

--
Julian Andres Klode

IRC Nickname:   juliank (Debian/OFTC + Freenode)
Fellow of FSFE: https://www.fsfe.org/en/fellows/jak (No. 1049)
Debian Wiki:    http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode
Ubuntu Wiki:    http://wiki.ubuntu.com/JulianAndresKlode
In Launchpad:   https://launchpad.net/~juliank
Packages Overv: http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=jak@jak-linux.org
Languages:      German, English, [bit French]