RFS: steam-powered

Dear mentors and game maintainers,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "steam-powered".

* Package name    : steam-powered
 Version         : 0.8.0
 Upstream Author : Michael Gilbert
* URL             : no web site
* License         : gpl for steam-powered script, non-free for
downloaded game and game data
 Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
steam-powered - Valve's steam game content delivery system

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/steam-powered/steam-powered_0.8.0.dsc

I am hoping get more involved in packaging popular games for Debian.
I understand that these popular games are mostly under non-free
licenses, and there tends to be a lot of resistance to non-free in the
Debian community.  However, gamers are a very important niche segment,
and they are very hard to please.  But I think we can start making
inroads by providing packages for the games they like and thus making
it easier for them to switch.  If gamers were to start adopting
GNU/Linux, it would be like a waterfall because there are so many of
them, and they have a huge influence on the tech-savvy and
non-tech-savvy crowds.

I am also currently working on packages specifically for the steam
games themselves such as counter-strike and half-life2, and will
upload these if there is interest in sponsoring steam-powered.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Regards,
Michael Gilbert