Re: Guile for gnucash for Windows XP

Stephen Grant Brown wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I am working on getting gnucash to work under Windows XP
> I have all of cygwin installed.
> I have downloaded the guile-1.8.1 package from debian, untarred it and
> cd'ed into guile-1.8.1.
> When I run
>
> ./configure
>
> it produces the following error
>
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: doc/goops/Makefile.in
>
> The doc/goops dir does not even exist.
> Where do I go from here?
> Thanks in advance for your help.
> Yours Sincerely Stephen Grant Brown

This probably isn't the best place to ask for advice about Microsoft
Windows (you do realise Debian is a *Linux* distribution?). gnucash.org
has Mailing Lists and IRC channels which might be able to provide more help.

However, http://www.gnucash.org/ says that their current release (2.1.4)
includes Windows Support (for the first time). Why not use that?