Re: problems with mentors.debian.net mailserver

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 08:49:25PM +0200, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> OoO En cette aube naissante du  lundi 25 juin 2007, vers 07:00, "Michael
> Gilbert" <michael.s.gilbert@gmail.com> disait:
>
> > hello,
> > i tried to sign up for a mentors account today
> > (http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-signup), but got the
> > following error, which appears to be a mailserver failure:
>
> It  seems that  mentors.debian.net has  other problems  as well.  I have
> uploaded a package  yesterday but it is still  not available. Maybe they
> are upgrading the host to Etch ?

Yes, I was. There have been problems with the MTA (email) setup and the
import process didn't like to start. I hope the problems are fixed now.
Please reply if you still encounter trouble.

Kindly
 Christoph
--
Peer review means that you can feel better because someone else
missed the problem, too.