Re: problems with mentors.debian.net mailserver

OoO En cette aube naissante du  lundi 25 juin 2007, vers 07:00, "Michael
Gilbert" <michael.s.gilbert@gmail.com> disait:

> hello,
> i tried to sign up for a mentors account today
> (http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-signup), but got the
> following error, which appears to be a mailserver failure:

It  seems that  mentors.debian.net has  other problems  as well.  I have
uploaded a package  yesterday but it is still  not available. Maybe they
are upgrading the host to Etch ?
--
Use data arrays to avoid repetitive control sequences.