Re: Watching a webpage with the source name as text, not link.

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007, Neil Williams wrote:
> uscan scans directories, hence the name. It gets a directory list
> from the server, scans those against the pattern and sees if there
> is a match. The file is still accessible.

The problem is that download/ returns a 403.

What this site really needs is a redirect script which sends values to
download.pl and returns a directory list; something like:

perl -MWWW::Mechanize -e '
       my $m = new WWW::Mechanize;
       $m->get(q(http://bibiserv.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/download/tools/rnahybrid.html));
       $m->submit_form();
       $m->content() =~ m#"(/spool/download/[^"]+)#;
       print $1,qq(\n)'

Don Armstrong

--
Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did, we'd be
running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and listening to