Re: Watching a webpage with the source name as text, not link.

Le Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 09:18:59AM +0100, Neil Williams a écrit :

> Why not use the page that comes after the link? That gives you a direct
> reference to the file. Check the source of the HTML for the pop up page
> that normally provides the download (just cancel the download).
> http://bibiserv.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/spool/download/bibiserv_1180771945_17521/rnahybrid-2.1-src.tar.gz

Hi,

as you suspected, the link name changes everytime:

http://bibiserv.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/spool/download/bibiserv_1180862250_19693/rnahybrid-2.1-src.tar.gz

To access it I have to go through a page named
http://bibiserv.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/cgi-bin/download.pl, and I am
affraid that one of its CGI parameters is rnahybrid-2.1-src.tar.gz.

The solution is therefore: rm debian/watch :)

Thanks for the help anyway,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org