RFS: xapian-core xapian-omega xapian-bindings

Dear mentors,

Older versions of these packages are already in the Debian archive but my usual
sponsor (Wookey) isn't able to sponsor them currently due to severe lack of
time, so I'm looking for someone to sponsor this upload.

If you're interested in Xapian and willing to sponsor future uploads, that
would be cool (Wookey's just doing it as a favour to an old friend and would be
happy to have someone else take over), but if you'd rather just sponsor them as
a one-off, that's fine too.

* Package name    : xapian-core xapian-omega xapian-bindings
  Version         : 1.0.0-1
  Upstream Author : Olly Betts <olly@survex.com>
* URL             : http://www.xapian.org/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : libs,libdevel,python,web,utils

The packages are free of lintian warnings, and build successfully with pbuilder
in a sid chroot (I've tested on both i386 and amd64).

The packages are in a repo at http://www.xapian.org/debian/ - in particular
the .dsc files are:

http://www.xapian.org/debian/pool/1.0.0/source/xapian-core_1.0.0-1.dsc
http://www.xapian.org/debian/pool/1.0.0/source/xapian-omega_1.0.0-1.dsc
http://www.xapian.org/debian/pool/1.0.0/source/xapian-bindings_1.0.0-1.dsc

This update closes 6 BTS bugs (3 new debconf i18ns, 2 build errors with
gcc-snapshot, one because PHP4 has been removed).

There are two other packages depending on these - I've already warned their
maintainers that a shlib bump is pending so they're expecting it.

If you've any questions, let me know.

Cheers,
    Olly