Re: RFS: scim-thai (updated package)

On 5/30/07, Ming Hua <minghua@rice.edu> wrote:
As the reporter of #422957, I want to add that the fix looks good to me
and I've built it in pbuilder and can confirm that the FTBFS is fixed.

The package has got sponsored. Many thanks to Anibal Monsalve Salazar.

> > The package can be found at:
> >   http://linux.thai.net/~thep/debian/source/scim-thai/scim-thai_0.1.0-2.dsc

Theppitak, I tried to download your package last weekend, but couldn't
access this website (I downloaded them later).  I don't know if this
happens often and if it happens to other people as well, if yes, you may
consider using the mentors.debian.net to store your packages so that
potential sponsors can get it more easily.

The server accidentally faced apache overload recently. The problem
should be fixed now.

Yes, I have also used mentors.debian.net for a while, for some other
packages. I chose the old server for this case just because it hosted
my previous upload, and so it was easier to manage the uploads.
I may switch scim-thai to mentors.d.o in next upstream release.
(I know, there's way to force .orig.tar.gz inclusion in .changes file.
But I just feel more convenient in keeping track of uploads.)

Sorry for inconvenience.

--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/