RFS: enblend

Hello World,

I'm looking for someone who could sponsor my package for
"enblend". Below i included the mentors.debian.net RFS template since it
contains all the information. Sorry for simply using a template by the
way ;p.
Enblend is a piece of software, that adjusts the exposur levels of
multiple images used in a panorama. Such panoramic images are created
with "hugin" which is already in Debian. The problem is that "hugin"
alone won't create decent-looking panoramas, so enblend is really
needed.

I would really appreciate it if someone could check whether i made
serious mistakes and sponsor the package.

* Package name    : enblend
  Version         : 3.0-1
  Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
* URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
* License         : [fill in]
  Section         : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
enblend    - A tool for compositing images.

The package is lintian clean.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/enblend/enblend_3.0-1.dsc