Re: Build package first, or change to ITA first?

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 10:51:45PM +0100, Richard Fearn wrote:
> I was wondering whether I should change the package from "RFA" to "ITA"
> now, even though I've got some way to go before I'm competent enough to
> create packages. I feel that adopting the package, when I won't be able
> to package it properly for a while yet, might not be the best thing to do.

You do currently intend to adopt the package, so an ITA seems entirely
appropriate.  Putting a comment in the bug log to the effect that it might
be a while before any new packages see the light of day because you're
getting up to speed is a good idea too, though.

- Matt