RFS: imaxima-imath

Hello again!

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "imaxima-imath".

* Package name    : imaxima-imath
  Version         : 0.97a-1
  Upstream Author    :    Jesper Harder <harder@ifa.au.dk>
  Upstream Maintainer:    Yasuaki Honda <yhonda@mac.com>
* URL             : http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/imaxima/Site/Download%20and%20Install.html
* License         : GPL
  Section         : math

Here is the description of the package:

"Imaxima.el provides support for interacting with the computer algebra system
 Maxima in an Emacs buffer. Imaxima processes the output from Maxima with TeX
 and inserts the resulting image in the buffer.
 .
 Imath mode is a minor mode for Emacs to aid you write a plain text with math
 formulas embedded in the text. Formulas appeared in the text are rendered
 based on the Imaxima's ability to translate Maxima and LaTeX commands to
 beautiful math formulas."

Think of it as an enhanced maxima-emacs. :)

It builds these binary packages:
imaxima-imath - An Emacs interface to Maxima

The package is lintian clean.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/imaxima-imath/imaxima-imath_0.97a-1.dsc

Thanks and please let me know of your comments or suggestions. It would be
really nice if this gets in the repository so we can have a 'nicer'
alternative to maxima-emacs.

Kind regards,

Jan

--

Reality are for people with no imagination.