I am looking for a sponsor for my package "imaxima-imath".
* Package name : imaxima-imath
Version : 0.97a-1
Upstream Author : Jesper Harder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Upstream Maintainer: Yasuaki Honda <email@example.com>
* URL : http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/imaxima/Site/Download%20and%20Install.html
* License : GPL
Section : math
Here is the description of the package:
"Imaxima.el provides support for interacting with the computer algebra system
Maxima in an Emacs buffer. Imaxima processes the output from Maxima with TeX
and inserts the resulting image in the buffer.
Imath mode is a minor mode for Emacs to aid you write a plain text with math
formulas embedded in the text. Formulas appeared in the text are rendered
based on the Imaxima's ability to translate Maxima and LaTeX commands to
beautiful math formulas."
Think of it as an enhanced maxima-emacs. :)
It builds these binary packages:
imaxima-imath - An Emacs interface to Maxima
The package is lintian clean.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/imaxima-imath
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/imaxima-imath/imaxima-imath_0.97a-1.dsc
Thanks and please let me know of your comments or suggestions. It would be
really nice if this gets in the repository so we can have a 'nicer'
alternative to maxima-emacs.
Reality are for people with no imagination.