RFS: predictive

Hi mentors!

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "predictive".

* Package name    : predictive
  Version         : 0.17
  Upstream Author : Toby Cubitt <toby-predictive@dr-qubit.org>
* URL             : http://www.dr-qubit.org/emacs.php
* License         : GPL
  Section         : text

It builds these binary packages:
predictive - Text auto-completion package for Emacs

The package is lintian clean.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/predictive/predictive_0.17.dsc

I already asked the list a few months ago but since a new version came out I
figured if I could ask (for a sponsor) again.

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Thanks and please let
me know if you have any comment or suggestions about the packaging.

Cheers,

Jan

--
If men could regard the events of their own lives with more open minds,
they would frequently discover that they did not really desire the things