Re: RFS2: eqonomize -- personal accounting software for the small household economy

Hi Frank,

Frank S. Thomas "Frank S. Thomas" <frank@thomas-alfeld.de>:
> I'm looking for a sponsor for the eqonomize package. This is the
> second RFS I'm sending to -mentors and I'd be really glad if someone
> could review or even sponsor eqonomize.
>
> Package name    : eqonomize

I intend to sponsor your package, but IMO there is something to do.

First, I'm not a friend of many changes outside of ./debian in
*.diff.gz. Please check, if you could reduce that.

The doc package is licensed under GFDL. I think, you should check and
then explicitly state in debian/copyright that there are no
"Invariant Sections, Front-Cover Texts and Back-Cover Texts" to make
in easy to see it is free.

Remove the text of the GFDL and point
to /usr/share/common-licenses/GFDL-1.2 instead.

It would be helpful for a new user, if you could add some examples.
I think it's better to start with examples than an empty account.
What do you think?

Best regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *