Re: bugs on specific arch

On Thursday 10 May 2007 17:09, Thierry Randrianiriana wrote:
> I have 2 bugs only on alpha and ia64 and I don't have these arch.
> I need help to debug these bugs on these machines :)
> what can I do?
> Thanks in advance !

Did you read and compare the buildd logs from all architectures?

> http://bugs.debian.org/415638

The same error ("Expected X11 driver: /usr/lib/gnuplot/gnuplot_x11") appears
on all or most architectures, but is fatal only on arm, ia64, powerpc, and
hppa. The error message comes from term/x11.trm, and is provoked when running
make -C docs/psdoc. The Makefile there runs $(top_srcdir)/src/gnuplot
ps_symbols.gpi, and my guess is that something goes wrong there.

> http://bugs.debian.org/410565

Seems that you already fixed this, right?

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)