Re: RFS template request

Christoph Haas ha scritto:
> If anyone has some Python code ready to do that I'll happily include
> that. Otherwise I'll put your proposal on our todo list.

I did something in PHP.
It correctly parses the package name (from debian/control, the first one only
atm), the version (from debian/changelog) and the short/long description (again
from debian/control). I'm sorry it only parses the first package in
debian/control, ASAP I'll adapt it to multiple-debs packages.

The code is available here:

http://rafb.net/p/vMh9ay56.html

Feel free to adapt it to your needs (I don't know if you can integrate it into
Python code, maybe as an external script, that's why I put the #! line at the
beginning). I'm sorry, I don't know Python and I couldn't code anything better
(I don't know regexes too much).

> Cheers
>  Christoph

Just MTC,