Looking for a maintainer with experience in debconf programming

Hi there,

I intend to take over an existing package not being in debian yet. The
original packager seems dead, at least he didn't respond me in two
emails, but anyway.

He used a lot of debconf in his package. I'm not a debconf pro at all,
and I would feel much better if someone could look at the .postinst and
the .config file of the boxbackup source package and tell me the biggest
mistakes:

http://siretart.tauware.de/upload-queue

In fact, I'm considering dropping all the debconf magic, converting the
current script with a config-setup helper. I expect this would faciliate
upgrades, but I'm still a bit undecided.

Thanks for your answers.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4