Re: RFS: wmweather+ (updated package)

Hi,
* Martin Stigge <martin@stigge.org> [2007-04-16 23:04]:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.9-3
> of my package "wmweather+", since my usual sponsor for this package,
> Martin F. Krafft, is not available for the next four weeks. (You could
> see it as a one-time sponsorship.)
[...]
I will sponsor your upload.
Just two little things that would be nice:
- Use the Homepage tag in control like described in
  http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html#s-bpp-upstream-info
  instead of just writing the homepage into the description.
- You don't need usr/bin in dirs file since the Makefile
  will create it, if it does not exist.

Fix this and I am happy sponsoring you.
Kind regards
Nico