Re: possible inactive adopter (Re: RFS: tilda)

Hi,
* Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org> [2007-04-16 21:11]:
> On Mon, 2007-04-16 at 17:46 +0200, davide@catoblepa.org wrote:
> > Tobias Richter ha scritto:
> >
> > > Exactly like you he has version 0.09.4-1 ready for sponsoring:
> >
> > I'm sorry, I didn't know it.
> > I wrote many mails to Zak Elep when I propose myself has co-maintainer,
> > if necessary, but I didn't get any answer.
>
> I think that Zak Elep is not active, because I did not get any answer to
> my e-mails related to sponsoring another package.

Mhm, ok bad, I also wrote him a mail if he is still
interested in maintaining tilda but no answer yet.
Regarding that you both didn't get an answer I think it is
fair to let Davide proceed.

> > Anyway I'm glad to tell Nico Golde to sponsoring him.
>
> Nico, did you get answer from Zak Elep ?

No

> > My bigger desire is that tilda 0.09.4-1 could be enter in debian as soon
> > as possible.
>
> That is of course very good.  Maybe a compromise could be that you take
> over the ITA now, and that you join efforts with Zak Elep when/if he
> expresses interest to comaintain.  Anyone object for some reason?

I think the fairest thing is to upload the package and to
give Zak the opportunity to join as a Co-maintainer later. I
hope this is fair for both.
Davide, I looked at your updated package, I am not yet
gratified with the copyright document. Here my proposal for
what it should look like:

This package was first debianized by David Moreno Garza <damog@debian.org> on
Sat,  8 Oct 2005 15:39:29 -0500.

The current Debian maintainer is Davide Truffa <davide@catoblepa.org>

It was downloaded from: http://tilda.sourceforge.net/

Upstream Authors: Tristan Sloughter <sloutri@iit.edu>
                  Ira Snyder <tilda@irasnyder.com>

Copyright: 2004 - 2007 Tristan Sloughter, Ira Snyder

License:

   This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
   the Free Software Foundation; version 2 dated June, 1991.

   This package is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

   along with this package; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
   Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston,
   MA 02110-1301, USA.

On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public
License, version 2, can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.
The Debian packaging is (C) 2007, Davide Truffa <davide@catoblepa.org> and
is licensed under the GPL, see above.

Please fix for the upload.
Kind regards