Re: RFS: inferno

Hi,
* Romain Beauxis <toots@rastageeks.org> [2007-04-16 13:26]:
> Le lundi 16 avril 2007 12:54, Nico Golde a écrit :
> > Really nothing against Inferno, Limbo is great and I love p9
> > but I think the user base is a bit too small to justify an
> > upload here. I don't see a point in using archive space for
> > operation systems if they can be used in qemu for example
> > too.
> >
> > Other opinions?
>
> I don't know anything about all of this, but I don't think user base is
> relevant. There is a lot of project that we upload without them having an
> important userbase, and space waste is not relevant too for the same
> reasons..

I don't agree here, userbase should be relevant. That is one
criteria for packages being deleted when they are orphaned.
Disk space is also one of the reasons why we split
architecture independent data from architecture dependant
packages if it's more than the usual README file.
Kind regards
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF