Re: RFS: libphp-facebook

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my updated package "libphp-facebook".

* Package name    : libphp-facebook
  Version         : 0.0.20070306-1
  Upstream Author : Facebook, Inc. <developers-help@facebook.com>
* URL             : http://developers.facebook.com/
* License         : 2-clause BSD license
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
libphp-facebook - PHP5 client library for Facebook

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 416843

Updates:
- Switched to cdbs with a much cleaner debian/rules
- Documented the differences in this license and normal BSD
- Cleaned up Build-Depends
- Cleaned up URLs in debian/copyright and debian/control

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libphp-facebook/libphp-facebook_0.0.20070306-1.dsc

Kind regards