RFS: clamfs

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "clamfs".

* Package name    : clamfs
  Version         : 0.9.0
  Upstream Author : (I'm ClamFS author)
* URL             : http://clamfs.sf.net/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
clamfs     - An user-space anti-virus protected file system

The package is lintian clean.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/clamfs/clamfs_0.9.0.dsc

This package depends on POCO library I had debianized long ago
(and put on mentors.d.n). Daniel Bauman promes to upload it,
but it seems that he has no time to check and upload it.

If someone is interested in uploading ClamFS,
maybe can help me with POCO too.

Kind regards,
--
Krzysztof Burghardt <krzysztof@burghardt.pl>