Re: your mail

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 10:52:51AM +0530, Deepak Kumar Tripathi wrote:

> Dear Mentors,
>
> First let me introduce myself .i am Deepak Tripathi working with debian
> since 8 year.
>
> Now I  have adopt some packages  please refer to link below.
> libqt-perl.
>
> and libperlmenu-perl.
>
> My question is I am not a debain developer yet so If I do any changes
> like want to change the chagelog file close the above bug so become new
> maintainer for this project .should I look for sponsor or I can upload
> into debian archive.

That is why this group exists. Please make necessary updations to the
package and upload it to mentors.debian.net or an alternate location,
and post a "Request for Sponsor" (RFS) here. A Debian developer will
verify whether the package meets the requirements of the policy and
will upload it into Debian on your behalf.

See http://mentors.debian.net and browse for details.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,