RFS : Tellico

Hi again,

I'm looking for someone who could kindly sponsor my package of Tellico
available at http://www.imalip.info/tellico/etch/tellico_1.2.5-1.dsc .

This package is specifically aimed at Etch, fixing some bugs which would
be RC (loss of data, crash, infinite loop, memory leak). The directory
http://www.imalip.info/tellico/etch/ contains all the newly applied
patches, as well as the diff from the 1.2.4-1 package to 1.2.5-1 (before
applying the other patches).

The full changelog reads :
  * "New" upstream release, aimed at Etch. Differnces with 1.2.4-1 are :
    + Build fix for OOo plugin (disabled in the package anyway), r1206
    + Check if pointer is NULL *before* using it, r1212.
    + Some minor build issues
    + Use log messages instead of debug
  * Also backport a bunch of bugfixes :
    + r1216 : fix crashing bug in progressitem.
    + r1224 : clear release list when removing an image.
    + r1228 : prevent an infinite loop.
    + r1245 & r1248 : fix a race condition leading to loss of images.
    + r1265 : sometimes images wouldn't show up if the cover column was
      visible in the list view.
    + r1340 : sometimes z39.50 results would not show up.
  * Many thanks to Robby Stephenson, the uptream author, for his help
    picking the patches for inclusion.
  * Only call dh_compress once so help files are not compressed and can be
    read (Closes: #401247).

The package is lintian clean, and I would really like to see it in Etch
considering the bugs it fixes. Any comment is welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Regis