Re: RFS: libsbml

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Changyan Xie wrote:

	I have looked over all the patch stuff! Your work are excellent!
But I have a little opinion on the libsbml-doc package and the build
dependence to latex2html: the upstream offer a seperated libsbml-doc
source package,which contained compiled html and pdf document. So, why
not just use this source rather than to compile it? from my side, I
think the dependence to latex is evitable and this will save a lot of
compiling time.

Well, in a Debian source package we provide the *source*.  The rationale
is if you need to patch something in the docs you will have problems
to modify a PDF.  So compiling the docs is really a good idea and
the compile time should not really be an argument here.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de