Re: netcdf again

On Friday 02 February 2007 13:49, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
> Uploading to experimental could be useful in two ways: it would help
> ensure that the packages can be autobuilt (experimental now is autobuilt
> for several arches), and it would make the packages a canonical part of
> Debian for any people who are adventurous enough to try a new RC release
> of netcdf.
>
> As an added bonus, it would also get the packages into the NEW queue
> now, so that by the time you're ready for them to be in unstable, there
> will hopefully be no wait time :-)

You have convinced me, I will reroll the packages at version
3.6.2-beta6~pre1-1 so that the original source is uploaded as well. The
current version scheme I used doesn't allow a proper -1 release. Or do you
have a suggestion?

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science