Re: RFS: swftools - a collection of SWF utilities

Hi Thijs,

Thanks very much for your comments.

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 05:37:28PM +0100, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> * debian/copyright does not seem to list that most of the contents of
>   the lib/ dir are licenced under the LGPL.

- Added the mention about libart being LGPL to the debian/copyright

> * debian/compat: Since you depend on debhelper >=5, you could increase
>   the compatibility level to 5 aswell.

- Changed compat to 5 (I could have sworn, I had done that already, but
  obviously I hadn't :)

> * debian/patches: your patch filenames have some very generic names,
>   like "05-bugfix.dpatch", and the patches themselves do not have
>   a description inside it. Might be useful to add a description of
>   the patch, so it's clear to anyone else looking at the package what
>   the intention is.

- Added descriptions to the dpatch files

> Otherwise, it looks ok, but at least the first point needs to be
> addressed to make the package suitable for upload.
>
> Thijs

The new files are in http://www.mediasitomo.com/debian-swftools/

Simo
--